The evolution of eCommerce industry has shifted a huge paradigm. The inception of the online e-commerce has not only changed the way brands promote and sell their products and services but has also made shopping quick and easy. Big thanks to such highly interactive and user-friendly Magento e-commerce development platforms.
Although there are plenty of other CMS available in the market, Magento is the leading open source platform chosen by millions of business owners in the e-commerce Industry. Offering tons of themes, features, and extensions, it helps you to customize the web store that helps you to represent your brand the way you want.
So, Are You Looking Forward To Customizing Your Existing Magento E-Commerce Store?
If yes, then hire Magento developer and customize your e-commerce store to represent your brand in an effective way. You can shoot your requirements over (email id) to get best information and quote.
Well, to stay ahead in the competition, just revamping your website isn’t going to work. You need to follow the latest Magento trends to stay ahead at the crest. In this post, we will discuss the latest trends prevailing in the market in 2018.
- Personalized Shopping Experience
- Over past few years, e-commerce brands are focusing more on leveraging personalized shopping experience in a real-time scenario.
- They collect their valuable customer’s data by accessing their previous buying history, their shopping pattern, heat maps and other details to offer them personalized promotional coupons, recommended products and discounts whenever they land on your site.
- Such sense of personalization encourages not only generate quality leads but also encourages visitors to turn into potential buyer and continue shopping.
- Mobile Commerce Will Dominate
- Today, people are shifting from desktop to mobile devices. Purchasing decisions have made easy with few clicks.
- With such increasing mobile trend, it’s quite essential for you for you to create a mobile-first design.
- A mobile-friendly e-commerce store not only targets more mobile users but will also drive more traffic and sales to your online stores.
- So, if you want to drive more traffic to your website, creating a mobile-friendly website is highly essential.
- Social Selling
- Social selling is one of the most promising features of the Magento development company that is expected to gain huge leads in 2018.
- Since Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Instagram are playing a good role in establishing communication with potential customers; it becomes quite easy to sell out your products on social media platform along with leveraging some extra features like a shop now, latest offers and lot more to generate higher revenues for the business.
- Using Pop-Up and Opt-In Form
Adding opt-in forms and pop-ups on website’s landing page on an e-commerce site not only boosts conversion rate but also encourage visitors to kick an action.
So, these are some of the best Magento eCommerce trends for 2018 that will definitely turn your online store into a powerhouse. These trends will help you dominate the entire eCommerce industry and help you generate more leads and sales for your business.